NPK fertilizer solution with trace elements
for foliar and soil applications
- Thorough corrective nutritional action in deficiency conditions
- Reactivates growth and photosynthesis
- Improves the yields and quality of crops
- Promotes the homogeneity and storage capacity of the crop
- Based on polyphenols of plant origin
ANTYS 15 should be applied 2 to 4 times, every 8-10 days according to plant needs.
Foliar application from 3 to 5L/ha for vines, arboriculture, market gardening, large crops and from 0.5 to 1L/1000 m2 for green space at a 2,5 % dose.
Watering at a 2 to 5‰ concentration (flowerbeds and flowered containers).
Viticulture – As from sufficient growth of leaves.
Arboriculture – As from sufficient growth of leaves.
Vegetable crops – As from swelling stage.
Large crops – From 5-6 leaf stage (corn). Last leaf stage on straw cereal (improves protein rates).
Fodder crops – From 5-6 leaf stage (corn). Last leaf stage on straw cereal (improves protein rates).
5 litres bottles (carton of 4 x 5 litres – Pallet of 480 litres).
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
Laurent A - Winegrower - France - Herault
Posté le 11/07/2016
ANTYS 15 - Very effective on water stress
I use ANTYS 15 as a foliar supplement to limit the impact of water stress on the vine. This product proves to be very effective in fractional feed throughout the cycle of the plant.