Potassium fertilizer solution
to foliar or soil applications
- Corrective action on potassic nutritional deficiencies
- Improved nutrition under water stresses situation
- Optimization of storage capacity
- Better synthesis of sugars involved in resistance to high thermal amplitudes
- Based on polyphenols and amino acids of plant origin
ANTYS K should be applied in 2 to 4 applications at 8-10 day intervals according to plant needs.
By foliar treatment of 3 to 5 l/ha for vines, arboriculture, market gardening, large crops and from 0.5 to 1 l/1000 m2 for green spaces at a rate of 2.5%.
By watering to the ground and containers (flower beds…) at a rate of 2 to 5 ‰.
Vine – As from sufficient leaf development and fruit set at early maturity.
Arboriculture – As from sufficient leaf development and fruit set at early maturity.
Maket gardening – As from swelling time.
Large crops – From the 5-6 leaf stage.
Forage crops – From the 5-6 leaf stage.
Green spaces On young turf, or after transplanting plants. In the course of growth, flowering. In a stressful conditions.
5 litres bottles (carton of 4 x 5 litres – Pallet of 480 litres).
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed