+ root growth stimulator AMM N°1030003
Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
- Complete NPK balance: 2,2-1,5-1 + 2
- Selection of 10 noble organic raw materials
- Equilibrium between humus yield and high biological activity
- With OSYR INSIDE root stimulator
- Powder or granule
To be adjusted to soil conditions and crops.
Vines Plantation 3 to 10 t/ha – Maintenance 0,8 to 2 t/ha
Market gardening green house Plantation 3 to 7 t/ha – Maintenance 2 to 6 t/ha
Market gardening arable Plantation 2 to 5 t/ha – Maintenance 1,5 to 4 t/ha
Arboriculture Plantation 3 to 10 t/ha – Maintenance 1 to 2,5 t/ha
Young vines and vine plants: Maintenance 300 to 500 g/vine stock
Replacement of vine grafts (complantation, interplantation or stock replacement): 1 to 1,5 kg per stock, well-mixed to earth used for planting
25 kg bags on 1350 kg pallet and 500 kg maxi-bags.
Granules for use in all types of spreaders. Homogeneous powder for soil rapid intake.
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
Jean Philippe P - Winegrower- France - Charente
Posté le 10/10/2016
Vegethumus - Base of my fertilization vine
I use Vegethumus as a base to fertilize my vines in order to maintain a good humus rate and obtain the required production levels.
Fabien D L - Owner Castle - France - Rhone
Posté le 12/09/2016
Vegethumus - Keeps the quality and typicity of my wines
The soils of Beaujolais are very poor in organic matter, often less than 1%. It is therefore necessary for me to boost this rate to maintain the quality and typicity of my wines. I appreciate the fact that VEGETHUMUS is BIO approved which reassures my customers.