with root growth stimulator AMM N° 1030003
Approved for use in organic agriculture
- Complete NPK balance: 1,7-1-1 + 1,5
- Concentration of proteoglycan substances
- Enhances root system growth during vegetative season
- Proven product for the functional regeneration of all types of soils
- Powder or Pulgran
To be adjusted to soil types and crops
Flowerbeds 1 kg/m² at planting over high level flowering combined with a product from the EVER range
Trees shrubs 10 to 15 kg/m3 to be added into the plant ditch – 1 to 1,5 kg/m² at planting and raked on the soil surface
Sports grounds, tees 1 to 2 t/ha 1 to 2 times/year during vents, summer regenerations and over seeding
Lawn installation 10 to 20 t/ha incorporate mixture to ground or conditioned substrate into the first 10 cm before planting or laying
25 kg bags on 1000 kg pallet and 500 kg maxi-bags.
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed